||The Delphi Prism 2009 ISO can be used with a trial serial number (available from the left side of this page) to install a 14-day trial of the Delphi Prism portion of RAD Studio 2009. The ISO can also be used with any purchased RAD Studio 2009 or Delphi Prism 2009 serial number to install the full non-expiring product.
The Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009 parts of RAD Studio are available on a separate ISO and are not included on this disk/ISO.
To install the RAD Studio Trial:
- Request a trial serial number using the button at the left of this page
- Click the Download button to download the ISO and burn a DVD
- Run install.exe to start the install process
- The install launcher will appear with buttons to install multiple items that are part of the product
- When prompted, enter the serial number for the product that you received via email after clicking the "Send Activation" button on the left side of the trial download page
- To install the online help, you need to return to the install launcher and select the online help button in a separate operation from the product install
You will be prompted to enter your serial number during the process. An Internet connection is required during installation. After installation, you must register your trial version before you can use the product.
If you install InterBase 2009 Developer Edition you will be prompted for an InterBase 2009 Developer serial number. If you don't have one, you can get one at http://cc.codegear.com/free/interbase.